Our client company, an establish leader in the consumer appliance manufacturing industry, is hiring a Design Engineer for their manufacturing facility located in the southeast United States. The company offers a stable and growing work environment with excellent promotion potential and unsurpassed employee benefits.
The Design Engineer will design small, complex parts and assemblies to meet parameter and schedule requirements, handle all phases of design, solve design problems.
This position requires a BS Mechanical Engineer or related and at least 5 years of product design experience. Qualified candidates must have design experience with injection molded or die cast components. Exposure to small engine components is advantageous. Must also have solid experience with 3D CAD systems- preferably CATIA V5.
Our client company is seeking enthusiastic candidates with strong communication skills and a proven record of job stability. Please apply today for this exciting opportunity!
Preferred Areas of Expertise:
• BS Mechanical Engineering or related
• At least 5 years of product design for high volume products or components
• Design experience with injection mold and die cast components
• Exposure to small, complex engine components is a plus
• 3D CAD experience a must – CATIA V5 or Unigraphics a plus
• Rapid prototyping & advance surfacing a plus
• Solid record of job stability a must
• Consumer appliance background strongly preferred- home appliance, lawn & garden equipment, outdoor power equipment, outdoor appliance