Our client company, a leader in the metals manufacturing industry, is actively interviewing candidates for an Electrician position. The company offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
The Electrician will be responsible for:
• The inspection, maintenance & repair of electrical & control systems throughout the plant
• Troubleshooting PLC's, drive displays and HMI's
• Checking motor bearings & lubrication
• Repair generators, motor drives, control panels control systems, electronic devices & circuit breakers
• Overhead crane repair. Operation of cranes & other mobile equipment
• Installation of switches, fittings, controls & fixtures
We are seeking candidates with electrician experience from the manufacturing industry. Should also have a stable employment history, solid communication skills and proficient computer knowledge for this excellent opportunity. Qualified applicants please apply today- the company is actively hiring!
• At least 6+ years of Electrician experience from the manufacturing industry
• A Journeyman Certification or an Associate Degree highly preferred
• Maintenance & repair of electrical & control systems and electronic devices
• Strong in troubleshooting & programming PLC's
• Skilled in preventative & predictive maintenance
• Expertise in motors drives, generators, control panels, circuit breakers, high voltage, AC/DC theory
• Strong, proven safety record; Extensive safety training & certifications are strongly desired