Our client company, an extremely reputable leader in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Production Supervisor of Plastics for the injection molding division. The production facility has state of the art equipment and a large shop with 50+ injection mold machines.
The ideal candidate needs a strong background in plastic components, automation, machining and injection molding processes. This position requires a Bachelor of Science (BS) engineering degree and at least 5 years of supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing facility. It is also preferred that applicants possess solid experience with SAP, 5S and SMED lean principles.
The Production Supervisor of Plastics will be responsible for analyzing & diagnosing machining & tooling problems, machine repair, scheduling, labor planning, new tooling and methods. We’re looking for enthusiastic candidates with a stable work history for this outstanding job opportunity!
Preferred Areas of Expertise:
• BS engineering or technical degree
• 5+ years of supervision in a high volume manufacturing facility
• Expert knowledge of plastic components and injection molding processes
• Experience with SAP, 5S, SMED a plus
• Supervision of injection mold processes highly beneficial
***Please attach a MS Word copy of your resume when applying***