Maintenance Mechanic / Millwright
Posted Feb 23, 2012
Our client, an international leader of metal products, is looking to hire Industrial Millwrights. Company offers great employee incentives, paid overtime and upholds the highest ethical, moral & legal standards.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of millwright experience in the metal industry or mill environment. Should have an Associate Degree and/or Journeyman certification, as well as maintenance experience the melt shop, rolling mill or electric arc furnace. Candidates with steel, foundry or paper mill experience are highly preferred. Qualified experience includes hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical & mechanical system repair, maintenance of overhead cranes, motors, gearboxes, pumps, bearings, pipes.
• At least 8 years of millwright experience in an industrial environment
• Millwright experience from the steel, aluminum, foundry or paper mill industry
• Millwright Journeyman certification and/or Associates Degree required
• Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic system repair
• Welding, lubrication, pipe fitting
• Maintenance of gearboxes, pumps, bearings, motors, overhead cranes
**Please attach a MS Word copy of your resume when applying**