Our client company, a leader in the manufacturing industry, is seeking to hire a Metallurgist for their production facility. Our client offers competitive benefits, excellent salary and relocation expenses.
The Metallurgist will be accountable for providing process engineering and operational support to steel and casting operations. Will participate in process improvement projects, investigate & correct quality related issues, train team members on the technical aspects of producing quality steel. The Metallurgist will conduct metallurgical investigations to resolve issues with casting & production equipment.
Qualified candidates for the Metallurgist opening must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science or related. Should have at least 5 years of experience in a metallurgist or process engineering role in the steel manufacturing industry. Other requirements include experience in the Electric Arc Furnace (EAF), Ladle Metallurgical Furnace (LMF), or continuous casting.
Looking for candidates with a desire to promote environmental awareness within the plant and must have a proven record of job stability. Please apply today for this excellent opportunity!
• BS –Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science or related
• At least 5 years of metallurgical or process engineering in a steel manufacturing environment or related
• Extensive knowledge of metallurgical processes
• Experience in the EAF, LMF, Continuous Caster
• Proven record of job stability
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Strong desire to promote environmental awareness
• Excellent PC & data analysis skills
***Please attach a copy of your resume when applying.