Our client company, an establish leader in the consumer appliance industry, is hiring a Design Engineer for their manufacturing facility located in the southeast United States. The company offers a stable and growing work environment with excellent promotion potential and unsurpassed employee benefits.
The Design Engineer will design small, complex components and assemblies to meet parameter and schedule requirements, handle all phases of design, solve design problems.
This position requires a BS Mechanical Engineer or related and at least 5 years of experience designing high volume products/components. Qualified candidates must have design experience with injection molded or die cast components. Exposure to small engine components is advantageous. Must also have solid experience with 3D CAD systems.
Our client company is seeking enthusiastic candidates with strong communication skills and a proven record of job stability. Please apply today for this exciting opportunity!
Preferred Areas of Expertise:
• BS Mechanical Engineering or related
• At least 5 years of experience designing high volume products/components
• Design experience with injection mold and/or die cast components
• Exposure to small, complex engine components is a plus
• 3D CAD experience a must – CATIA V5 or Unigraphics a plus