Our client company, an establish leader in the consumer appliance industry, is hiring a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer for their manufacturing facility located in Arkansas. The company offers a stable and growing work environment with excellent promotion potential and unsurpassed employee benefits.
The Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer will manage supplier quality assurance in the plastics or castings division. Will be responsible for performing audits on new and existing suppliers, guide suppliers in the APQP process, support suppliers’ corrective action process, establish quality control approaches, manage internal customer relationships and coordinate with Commodity Management and Advance Purchasing departments.
This position requires a BS degree in engineering or related discipline and at least 5 years working with supplier quality related projects within quality engineering. Qualified candidates must have heavy experience with audit processes, general manufacturing engineering and quality assurance. Exposure working with lean manufacturing concepts, APQP, PPAP, Root Cause Analysis is critical for this position.
Our client company is seeking enthusiastic candidates with strong communication skills and a proven record of job stability. Please apply today for this exciting opportunity!
Preferred Areas of Expertise:
• BS Engineering or related degree
• At least 5 years of supplier quality assurance experience in quality engineering
• Strong experience with lean manufacturing concepts
• Plastics or metals/castings experience is strongly preferred
• PPAP, APQP, Root Cause Analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills